Whether you are selling your Apple Watch or giving it to another person, or in the unfortunate event you lost your iPhone, you ought to unpair it first. If you don’t know how to unpair your apple watches without an iPhone, don’t worry; we are here to help you in this step-to-step guide.
You can unpair your Apple Watch with or without utilizing the paired iPhone and even unpair your smartwatch if your Apple Watch or iPhone or both are not reachable. We have covered every situation that you may be in; whether you forget your passcode or lost your iPhone, we got you covered.
Before unpairing your Apple Watch and in a scenario where you can’t track down your iPhone, first try to find your iPhone by the ‘Find My component’ app on your Apple Watch. To do this:
- Press and hold the lower part of the showcase; swipe up to open the Control Center.
- Tap on the telephone symbol to ring your iPhone.
- If you don’t hear your iPhone ring and think it’s lost, you can consider unpairing your Apple Watch and follow the apple ‘lost iPhone’ procedure.
Remember that when you unpairing Apple Watch without an iPhone, all your credit or check cards will naturally be removed, yet not the travel card. If you are unpairing your Apple Watch utilizing the actual Watch, you ought to guarantee sufficient battery in the device.
If not, plug in the charger and first charge your Watch to at least 50%. Once unpaired, you can’t back up information on your Apple Watch without the matched iPhone.
Related: How to Turn Off or Deregister iMessage on iPhone or iPad?
How to Unpair Apple Watch Bluetooth Version Without iPhone?
Follow these steps below to unpair your Apple Watch Bluetooth version when your iPhone isn’t reachable: though you might think this process too long, we have simplified it into 10 steps that will hardly take you 2 minutes.
- First, Launch the ‘Settings’ app in your Apple Watch.
- Tap on the ‘General’ setting and Select ‘Reset’.
- Tap on the ‘Erase All Content and Settings’ option.
- Type in your passcode if asked.
- Finally, Tap on ‘Erase All’.
- Once the Apple Watch has finished restoring, go to ‘iCloud.com’ from your computer’s web browser and disable Activation Lock.
- Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID and password.
- Click on ‘Settings’ and under My Devices, select your ‘Apple Watch’.
- Click on the ‘X’ next to remove your Apple Watch.
- Finally, click ‘Remove’ to confirm.
Related: How to Automatically Bypass CAPTCHAs on Iphone’s iOS 16 🔥
How to Erase/Unpair Apple Watch without Passcode?
If you want to unpair your Watch and, in a scenario, you don’t access your iPhone or can’t remember your Apple Watch passcode, follow these steps:
- Put your Apple Watch on its charger
- Try Pressing and holding the side button as if you were going to power it down.
- Do a firm press on the POWER OFF slider and let go
- Tap Erase all content and settings.
How to Unpair Apple Watch LTE Version Without iPhone?
If you want to unpair Apple Watch LTE Version, you ought to follow these steps, which are almost similar to the ones mentioned above, with a slight change:
- Tap ‘General’ Press ‘Reset’, and select ‘Erase’.
- Now, tap on the option ‘Erase All Content and Settings”.
- Choose between two options: ‘Erase All’ OR ‘Erase All and Keep Plan’. If you wish to repair your Watch with your iPhone, we recommend the “erase all and Keepplan option” as it will eliminate your arrangement from the Watch but not drop its membership.
- Now, if required, enter your passcode and wait until the Apple Watch is unpaired and the message Start Pairing appears on the Watch.
That’s it! We really do hope that our guide has helped you un-pair your apple watch, whether Bluetooth or LTE version, without your iPhone. Let us know if you have any queries. We are here to assist you as it’s about tech folks!