You want to play a practical joke on your acquaintances by sending them a bunch of spam texts, but you don’t know where to start. Have no fear, for you have found the correct site to learn the shortcut for sending spam text messages.
When you spam text a person, you send them a large number of texts at once, inundating their inbox with your conversations. If someone is neglecting you and you wish to attract their attention, or if you’re trying to relay crucial details but a quick text message won’t suffice, sending a string of them is the way to go. In my opinion, the most efficient method would be to use spam texts.
The iPhone makes it easy to achieve this goal without downloading any additional applications. While the App Store may host certain third-party applications, there’s no need to install any of them, if you can fulfill your objectives with the tools Apple gives. You only need Apple’s built-in “Shortcuts” app. Here, I’ll demonstrate how to use this amazing app to send a flood of messages to an unsuspecting recipient, as a practical joke.
Step-By-Step Guide to Send Spam Text Messages Shortcut
Sending spam text messages is a quick and easy way to annoy your friends or family members. With just a few clicks, you can send out hundreds of unwanted texts that will clog up your loved one’s phone inbox.
If you’re looking for a surefire way to disturb or frustrate someone, sending them spam texts is the way to go. With these simple steps, you’ll be able to start spamming people with text messages in no time!
- First, launch the iPhone’s “Shortcuts” app. In case you haven’t already got it on your iPhone, you may grab it from the App Store.
- Next, to make a new shortcut, tap the plus sign (+) in the upper right-hand corner.
- After that, proceed by tapping the button labeled “Add Action”.
- Now, write “repeat” into the top-level search bar. Then, tap on this option.
- Next, enter the number of times you must send the message. In this case, we’ll use a number like “20 times”. However, it’s totally up to your own choice to pick this number.
- After that, just type “messages” into the bottom search bar, and tap on the “messages” option.
- Now, type the desired recipient’s name into the “recipients” field.
- Next, turn off “show when run” in the options menu.
- After that, place the send message tab in between the “repeat” and “end repeat” options by dragging it there.
- Now, type your message inside the “send” blank. Your message can include numbers, alphabets, special characters, emojis, etc.
- Finally, send the text message by tapping the play button in the lower right-hand corner of your iPhone’s screen.
When you request Siri to send texts, this information comes in handy. Siri will perform the action whenever you pronounce the name of the shortcut.
That’s all there is to it! If you want to spam text, you must execute all the above-mentioned steps precisely; else, your shortcut ain’t going to work optimally or fail totally. The Shortcuts app allows for a plethora of these kinds of procedures. You guys can leave me a message telling me what other shortcuts app hacks you’ve attempted.
In the end, learning how to send spam text messages shortcut is a great way to save time when sending bulk texts. By following the tips in this article, you can easily set up a system that will allow you to quickly and easily send out mass texts without having to individually type out each one. Give it a try today and see how much time you can save!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can an iPhone be programmed to send out texts at set intervals?
Yes, definitely! The Shortcuts operation allows you to prearrange the sending of recurring SMS messages at a later time. To compose and schedule a message, go to the “Automation” menu, then click “Create Personal Automations”. You can also organize your messages with the help of third-party apps.
Can predetermined responses be programmed for incoming texts?
Using the “SMS Auto Reply” app, you can set up automatic responses to incoming text messages. Utilizing this application, which provides most of its features for no cost, is the most effective method for setting up auto-responses to texts on an Android device.
Where exactly can you find the Shortcuts app on your iPhone?
Launching a shortcut can be accomplished using the “Today” widget, through “Search”, or by inquiring with “Siri”. You can also put an icon for your preferred shortcuts directly on the home screen of your device. The addition of Shortcuts to your iPhone and iPad enables you to automate a vast array of tasks that you perform on a routine basis.