Instagram is a popular social media application where people can upload and share images and video clips with their contacts and loved ones hassle-freely. It also allows individuals to follow other members and engage with them through liking and commenting on their content on this amazing platform.
Moreover, subscribers now have the option to save a post for future reference. People can like an image that another person has shared to express their approval. Furthermore, they can save a piece of content for later viewing by clicking the “save” button. Then, they will be able to organize similar posts into various groups, the way they desire.
You might well have wondered if there was a method to see who saved your Instagram posts if you have used the service before. But there might be a way to get hold of this data. If you’ve been on Instagram for a while, specifically if you’ve built up a sizable following, you may have asked yourself at times, “who saved my Instagram post?”
Well, don’t fret anymore because this blog post will show you how to find out who has saved your Instagram posts by using some useful hacks. You just need to stay here for the next couple of minutes, and I assure you that you will learn something exceptional in the end!
Is It Possible to See Who Saved Your Instagram Post
The answer to the question of interest, in a single word, is “NO”. Due to concerns over private information, there is currently no mechanism to see exactly who has saved or bookmarked your Instagram post. It is not possible to see who has saved or shared your Instagram content; all you can look at is who has liked them.
However, don’t get dishearted because listed next are a few techniques that will provide you with a reasonable approximation of the number of folks who saved your post. The first is to convert your private account to a business one, and the second is to create a story about the post and poll your subscribers. Continue reading, since we’re about to take a close look at every one of these procedures, in detail below.
See Also: How to Get Reels on Instagram?
Method 1: Convert Your Personal Account Into a Business One
You can check how many individuals have saved your Instagram post by upgrading to a Business account. One might reach a wider audience with a business account because they are viewable by almost everyone. Here’s what you need to do to convert your personal Instagram account to a business one:
- First, launch the “Instagram” application on your mobile device.
- Next, tap on your profile icon. It will be present in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
- After that, proceed with tapping on the hamburger icon i.e., the three horizontal lines icon (≡), available in the top right-hand corner.
- Now, from the context menu displayed, tap on the option labeled “Settings”.
- Next, you will see an option named “Account”. Tap on it.
- After that, scroll to the lower end of the page, and tap on the option i.e., “Switch to Professional Account”.
- Finally, follow the on-screen instructions to successfully set up your Instagram Business Account.
After you’ve finished, you can check out the number of instances your Instagram post has been saved, among other metrics, by following these steps:
- To get a sneak peek of your own work, tap on “Profile”.
- Then, choose the post where you’d like to view the “saved total”.
- Afterward, pick “View Insights” from the menu that appears. There will be a number of post statistics displayed.
- In the end, take a look at the “Bookmark” symbol. It will show you how many people have saved your post to their favorites list/collection.
Method 2: Inquiring Your Followers Whether They Have Saved Your Instagram Post
If you’ve been active on Instagram for a while and have a sizable following, you may want to consider using Instagram Stories to communicate with them. Using a vote tally, you may find out if any of your followers have saved a specific post of yours. Here are the measures to take for this technique:
- To begin, open the “Instagram” app on your smartphone.
- Next, pick the post for which you want your follower’s feedback.
- After that, capture this Instagram post with a screenshot.
- Now, go back to the principal Instagram feed, by tapping the “Home” symbol. It will be present in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen.
- Next, tap on the “Your Story” option, available in the top left-hand corner.
- After that, proceed with selecting the screenshot of the post you have just taken.
- Now, add the text i.e., “Who saved this post of mine?”. It’s not necessary to write this text, you can write anything of your own choice that conveys the meaning to your followers easily.
- Next, tap on the circular icon with an arrow, displayed in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Finally, from the menu prompted, tap on the “Share” button. That’s all there is to it!
Now, when your followers view your story, only those who have saved your post will indeed respond to you. This is how you can see which of your followers have added your post to their saved collection on Instagram.
Now that you know how to see who saved your Instagram post, it’s time to start using this feature to your advantage. Use it to track which of your posts are the most popular, and use that information to create even more content that your followers will love. Keep an eye on the analytics and adjust your strategy as needed. With a little bit of effort, you can quickly turn your account into a success story. Thanks for reading!