Are you interested in learning how to play Tanks on iMessage, after seeing it being played by a buddy on his iPhone, hearing about it from some college pal, or reading about it on the internet? To save you time, this new article will explain how to play this wonderful game on your iPhone.
You can play the game named “Tanks” with your friends via iMessage if you need a distraction. But there’s a lot more to this mobile game than meets the eye; like any great game, it’s simple to learn how to play, but mastery takes time and effort.
The plot thickens though because if you’re using an iOS device, you won’t be able to get Tanks directly from the iMessage AppStore. To play this fantastic game with your near and dear ones, it is required to download the “GamePigeon” app, which offers a large assortment of games.
GamePigeon has plenty of games to select from, and they’re all of the fine standards and visually appealing. This application guarantees its consumers a good time while also providing them with some intriguing and interesting problems.
Download “GamePigeon” via the iMessage App Store
Using authorized app stores such as Google Play and the Apple App Store to get an app, is always a smooth and trouble-free process. Downloading apps is simple from these platforms because there are no major requirements or restrictions applied. But in the present case, “GamePigeon”, an additional app, must be downloaded from the iMessage AppStore, therefore there are some additional steps involved.
If you adhere to the instructions in the sequence they are presented, paying great attention to each one, you should be able to get the job done without any problems. With careful attention to detail at each step, you may achieve your goals in no time.
- Start off by opening up the “Messages” app. Either the “App Library” or the “Home Screen” on your iPhone will do the job.
- Follow that by selecting a conversation from your inbox that interests you.
- After that, tap the gray “Apple App Store” icon. It will be available in the bottom left-hand corner. However, if you can’t see this icon, it may be accessed by swiping up from the bottom of the screen on your iPhone.
- Now, select the blue “Apple App Store” icon from the on-screen menu, to open the appropriate “iMessage App Store”.
- Next, type “GamePigeon” into the search bar to find it. Then from the drop-down menu, select the appropriate choice.
- Finally, tap the “Get” button next to the “GamePigeon” app name or the cloud icon to begin downloading the app to your iPhone.
Play a Round of Tanks With an iPhone Contact
Install the “GamePigeon” app on your iPhone, and then pick a gaming companion to play “Tanks” with, to immediately spice up your otherwise boring time into a fun one. To play, however, you and your mate must each have the “GamePigeon” app for your respective iOS device (or iPhone). Just follow the steps outlined here to get things moving efficiently.
- First, launch the “Messages” app on your iPhone.
- After that, choose a friend to play Tanks with.
- Thereafter, swipe from left to right across the bottom of your screen until you reach the “GamePigeon” program. When you find it, tap on it.
- Now, doing so will open a new window containing a selection of games. Select the “Tanks” game, here.
- Finally, send this as a message to the chosen contact, who will then initiate a play from their side.
Related: How to Play Filler on iMessage?
Rules for Playing the Tanks Game
The iMessage versions of GamePigeon’s games are some of the best minigame collections out there. There are a lot of game compilations, but only a select few really shine apart. Moreover, many iMessage players spend their time playing “Tanks”.
The goal of GamePigeon Tanks is to survive as long as possible while dodging enemy fire. Several methods exist for a player to accomplish this task. It’s a great strategic game, and some pointers will help you compete at the highest levels.
However, you should read the game’s regulations to ensure you are familiar with all of the features that it provides, prior to beginning assembling for a competition. There isn’t much complexity to the norms of this game. If you’re new to Tanks on Gamepigeon or just want to up your game and outperform your pals, read on for some helpful hints and guidelines.
- It all starts with picking a field to play on. You may generally classify them as either “flat” or “valley”.
- You will be given the option to engage in some target shooting preceding attempting a mission.
- In order to triumph in a competition with multiple participants, you must amass the most scores.
See Also: How to Change Presence Status on Twitch?
Playing Tanks on iMessage is a great way to have some fun and kill some time. The game is easy to learn and doesn’t take long to master, which makes it perfect for those quick breaks throughout the day. With its simple mechanics and addictive gameplay, Tanks is sure to become one of your new favorite games. So what are you waiting for? Give it a try today, and if you have any further questions or comments, feel free to leave them below.