Do you want to learn how to play Filler because you’ve seen your friend playing it on his iPhone, heard about it from another person, or read about it online? If you want to know how to play this game on your iPhone, you can stop searching now, since this blog post will show you how to do it in no time at all.
Filler is a game you may play in iMessage, to distract yourself and have fun with your pals. The internet is rife with variations of this time-killing game, but the core concept is always the same. To win, you must switch colors and take over as many of the opposing color boxes on the grid as possible. The winner of the game is the one who catches most of their opponent’s color boxes.
But there’s far more to the Filler game than what you may have thought of; like any excellent game, it’s easy to pick up and play but requires practice to become truly proficient. However, there is a twist in the tale and that is, you won’t find Filler in the iMessage AppStore if you’re using an iOS device.
Because of this, in order to play this amazing game with your loved ones, you will need to download the “GamePigeon” app first, which features a wide variety of games, like 8 Ball, Sea Battle, Basketball, Archery, Anagrams, Darts, Mini Golf, Poker, Chess, Gomoku, etc.
Get “GamePigeon” From the iMessage App Store
There are never any roadblocks involved in getting an application from official app stores like Google Play and Apple App Store. With no barriers to entry, app downloads are a breeze. Nonetheless, there are a few additional measures required here, because you need to get an additional app (i.e., GamePigeon) from the iMessage AppStore.
Simply proceed through the process in the order given, paying close attention to each individual step, and you should have no trouble completing the task at hand. Focus on the detail at each stage, and you will soon end up with the desired results.
- To begin, launch the “Messages” application. You can do this either from your iPhone’s “App Library” or “Home Screen”.
- Next, tap on any one of the message conversations of your own choice.
- After that, proceed by tapping on the “Apple App Store” (gray) icon. It will be available in the bottom left-hand corner of your iPhone’s screen, right next to the “Camera” icon.
- Now, from the options displayed on the screen, tap on the “Apple App Store” (blue) icon, to successfully launch the respective “iMessage App Store”.
- Next, search for the “GamePigeon” application, by typing its name inside the search bar. Then from the dropdown menu, tap on the relevant option.
- Finally, go on and download this app on your iPhone, by tapping on the cloud icon or the “Get” button appearing right next to the “GamePigeon” app name.
Kick off a Round of Filler With an iPhone Contact
The first step in turning your dull time into an entertaining one is to install the “GamePigeon” app on your iPhone and find a gaming buddy to play Filler with. But, keep this thing in mind, to play the game both you and your friend must have the “GamePigeon” application installed on your iOS devices. In order to get the ball rolling, do as detailed below.
- First, go to your iPhone’s home screen or app library and from there tap on the “Messages” app icon.
- Next, select the contact with whom you want to enjoy the game of “Filler”.
- After that, on the bottom end of your screen, keep scrolling from left to right, until you find the “GamePigeon” application. Once found, tap on it.
- Now, this will result in prompting a new window with a series of games inside it.
- Next, navigate to the “Filler” game and tap on it.
- Finally, send this as a message to the selected contact, so that the game can be started from their end.
Corresponding Set of Guidelines & Norms for Playing the Filler Game
You and your opponent will each begin to play on a corner tile. Pick a color from the range of shades at the game’s bottom, to progress and acquire more tiles. Doing so will cause the game to instantly group together any tiles of the selected color.
Neither you nor your competitor may choose the color that the other is currently holding. However, by shifting to the color of your opposition’s upcoming smartest bet, you can prevent them from securing any additional boxes.
Technically, the game can be won by meticulously plotting your tactics and capturing the blocks. To come out on top, a player needs to amass more blocks than their opponent.
So there you have it! A quick guide on how to play the Filler game on iMessage. With the tips mentioned, you should now be able to easily play this interesting game on your iPhone. This game is a great way to pass the time and keep your mind sharp. So next time you’re looking for a fun way to kill some time, give Filler a try!