Since Snapchat has quickly risen to the top of the charts as one of the most popular video/photo posting social media platforms, you may be curious as to how to change your cameo selfie on Snapchat.
Snapchat’s cameo selfie feature is useful if you’re trying to present yourself in a manner that’s totally different from the norm, but nonetheless impressive to your folks and loved ones.
The only way to achieve this is to know how to change the cameo on Snapchat, which involves removing the old one and replacing it with a fresh one. If you’ve decided that your original Snapchat cameo is no longer suitable, this blog post will teach you how to replace it. You can delete your previous self-portrait and start over, or you can rapidly replace it with a new unique one.
A Brief Introduction to the Cameo Selfie on Snapchat
Snapchat’s “Cameo” or “Selfie Cameo” function, announced in December 2019, is a cool new way to share your personality with friends and followers. Cameos allow you to share a brief, recurring films of yourself with acquaintances, allowing you to represent yourself through a wide range of humorous facial gestures and dynamic positions.
One of the newest additions to Snapchat is the ability to use your facial expression to make entertaining videos. If you want to convey your emotions on the site, cameos are the best way to do so. Moreover, you can make your friends chuckle by including their own selfies in cameos as well. Absolutely nothing could be better than that!
Those of you who have ever pondered how to organize your cameos on Snapchat need not worry anymore. You’ll learn everything you need to know to make, edit, and send out your very own custom cameos, here in this post.
See Also: How to Add Nearby Friends on Snapchat?
Change Your Cameo Selfie on Snapchat Inside Chat
If you want to change your cameo selfie on Snapchat inside of chat, there are a few easy steps you can follow, as mentioned next:
- First, launch the “Snapchat” application on your smartphone from the home screen.
- Next, navigate to the “Chat” page. This can be done by either swiping right on the camera screen or tapping on the chat icon appearing in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen, right next to the location icon.
- After that, tap on one of the chats of your own choice.
- Now, proceed with tapping on the smiley face icon. It will be present at the bottom, on the right-hand side of the “Send a Chat” field.
- Next, tap on the “Cameo” selfie icon. It will be available right next to your Bitmoji avatar, among a whole row of different options, on the lower end of your screen. (Note: You can tell if you already have a Cameo selfie because the icon will resemble a little image of your selfie superimposed over a rainbow and some hearts. If not, it could resemble the outline of a face with a plus sign in the center).
- After that, a whole menu of numerous cameos will be displayed right in front of you. Tap on any one of these options.
- Now, place your face inside the circular area, and tap on the button labeled “Create My Cameo”.
- Finally, follow the on-screen prompts, and you will surely end up successfully changing your cameo selfie on Snapchat.
Change Your Cameo Selfie on Snapchat via Settings
These days, we all want to make sure our social media presence is on point. One of the most important aspects of that is our facial exposure. So, if you’re looking to change your cameo selfie on Snapchat, here’s how to do it via the “Settings” menu.
- First, open the “Snapchat” application on your mobile device.
- Next, tap on your profile icon appearing in the upper left-hand corner of your screen.
- After that, proceed with tapping on the gear-shaped icon (Settings). It will be present in the top right-hand corner.
- Now, under the section titled “My Account”, tap on the option labeled “Cameos”.
- Next, you will see an option named “Change My Cameos Selfie”, under the heading i.e., “Actions”. Tap on it.
- After that, place your face inside the circular area, and tap on the button labeled “Create My Cameo”.
- Finally, with this your current cameo will be replaced with a new one, you have just taken. That’s all there is to it!
See Also: How to Hide Snap Score on Snapchat? Easy Steps
I hope you found this guide on how to change your cameo selfie on Snapchat helpful! Remember, changing your cameo selfie is a great way to personalize your Snapchat experience, and make it more fun for you and your folks.
Keep in mind, it’s easy to change your selfie once you know where to find the setting. So, go ahead and experiment with different looks until you find one that you love. Don’t forget to share your new selfies with your friends and loved ones!