TikTok has a history of releasing a wide variety of new functionalities on a consistent schedule. Individuals can therefore produce and distribute content with more ease on this amazing social media platform.
To ensure that users may create high-quality videos without resorting to external programs, TikTok has emphasized internal editing facilities. When uploading videos to TikTok, how do you automatically sync the audio?
TikTok now has a feature where you can choose video clips at random from your camera roll and have them automatically synced to popular music. For instance, you can quickly and easily create a slideshow movie of your most treasured moments, set to brilliant soundtracks. Mentioned below are the instructions for auto-syncing videos on TikTok.
Step-By-Step Guide to Auto Sync Videos on TikTok
Following this procedure, you will be able to auto-sync your videos to an existing soundtrack on TikTok. This guide will demonstrate how to match both audio and video on TikTok.
- First, open the TikTok application on your mobile device.
- Next, tap on the plus icon inside a square, appearing in the center of the screen, at the bottom.
- After that, a camera screen will launch. Here, tap on the option labeled “Upload”. It will be present in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Now, pick videos of your choice from your smartphone’s gallery.
- Next, choose audio for the chosen videos, and tap on the “Adjust Clip” button.
- After that, locate the “Auto Sync” option/icon. It will be available in the bottom left-hand corner. Once found, tap on it.
- Now, inspect the video with the background audio. If it is up to the mark, proceed with tapping on the option named “Done”.
- Next, in the upper right-hand corner, tap on the button i.e., “Next”.
- After that, you can customize your video clip by adding text, filters, stickers, etc. of your own desired choice.
- Finally, once each and every point is done, tap on the “Post” button, to share your video on the TikTok platform. That’s all there is to it!
Related: How to Trim a Sound on TikTok in 2022
How to Auto Sync Pictures on TikTok
If you follow these steps, TikTok will allow you to automatically synchronize your photographs to the music that you specify. With the help of this tutorial, you will learn how to sync both types of content on TikTok hassle-freely.
- First, launch the TikTok application on your smartphone.
- Next, tap on the plus icon inside a square, present in the bottom-center of the screen.
- After that, a camera screen will open. Here, tap on the option labeled “Upload”. It will be available in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Now, select a combination of pictures and videos of your choice from your mobile device gallery. Once done with this, proceed with tapping on the button i.e., “Next”.
- Next, pick audio for the selected pictures, and tap on the “Adjust Clip” button on the right. (Note: If you only select pictures from the gallery, then the “Adjust Clip” option will not appear. So, you must pick at least one video clip along with the pictures, to make it visible on your screen).
- After that, select the video that you added, and tap on the trash can icon. Then, from the prompt displayed, tap the “Delete” option.
- Now, you are only left with pictures. Next, locate and tap the “Auto Sync” option. It will be available in the bottom left-hand corner.
- Now, inspect the pictures with the background audio. If it is according to your wish, proceed with tapping on the option named “Save”.
- Finally, once everything is finished, tap on the “Post” button, to share your picture clip on the TikTok platform. That’s all!
See Also: How to Use TikTok Filters: Everything You Need to Know?
So, to put it in a nutshell, TikTok has introduced several novel aspects to the marketplace for short clips. This function, together with the ability to auto-sync videos on TikTok, allows users to participate in emerging trends, providing a feeling of unity and connection.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Tiktok allow you to sync pictures to music rather than video clips?
You certainly can! The process is similar to that of syncing a video. Just ensure the pictures folder is the one you choose. Once you’ve selected your photos, select “auto sync,” and your video clip will be uploaded with the photographs you selected, on TikTok.
My videos have sounds, but I don’t want to upload them to TikTok. Is there any way to store them?
Certainly, you can add video clips with soundtracks to your image gallery. You may watch the clip as you modify it inside the application, and then share it on TikTok or another social media app, whenever you like.
Is it possible to sync sounds on TikTok using third-party applications?
There is no requirement to make use of applications provided by a third party. The auto-sync feature of TikTok is accessible covering nearly all modern operating firmware, which means it can be used everywhere in the world. The threats to your data’s confidentiality and safety that are posed by third-party applications are typically increased. So, try to avoid these apps, and just use TikTok’s official application available on Google Play or Apple App Store.