Do you want to copy text from a website that restricts you from opting for content? Don’t worry and do not think that you are not able to do that. Nothing is impossible guys! Here we’ll tell you how you can Copy Text from Websites that Don’t Allow It. Well, there are many ways to copy text and right-click on it. Without further ado let’s get started.
Top 5 Ways to Copy Text from Sites That Won’t Let You
Following are some of the working methods to bypass website’s restrictions.
- Select Settings from the Menu button.
- Select Privacy and security.
- Select Site settings.
- Refresh your page.
On Internet Explorer
Internet Option > Security > Zone > Custom Level > Active Scripting
Method #2: Take a screenshot
- Visit a page or site where you are unable to copy text.
- Make a screenshot of a page.
- Save the file to your computer.
- You can now upload your screenshot to any image-to-text converter website.
See Also: What Does KMS Mean on Snapchat?
Method #3: Using the source code, copy the text
- Click Ctrl + U on the page you want to view, and you will see its code.
- Ctrl + F makes it easy to find what you’re looking for. View the page source if you can’t copy the content
- You can copy and paste any content you like.
Method #4: Use Extensions
If none of the above methods work for you so then you can follow the below-mentioned tips and tricks.
- Install the Enable Copy extension from the Chrome store.
- To activate the extension, click the Extension button below the navigation buttons on your browser. Select the “Enable Copy” extension.
Method #5: Using Print to PDF
- Navigate to the page where text cannot be copied.
- Click on Ctrl + P.
- You will see a print dialog. Set the destination to PDF.
- Next, click Save.
- You should set the destination and name of the file.
- You should be able to paste the text into the PDF file without any problems.
- Trying this simple workaround might be useful for you.
Trying this simple workaround might be useful for you.
Well, We hope this guide will be very handy for you, if in case of queries you can ask us in the comments below.
We hope this article is helpful to you. If you have any other way, feel free to let us know. Or if there’s still any trouble, please let us know in the comments section. We’ll be happy to assist.